***DUE TO COVID-19, TANIQUE & BLOWN DRY BAR will have continuous updates to our policies and procedures. We ask that you please have patience with us as we navigated through these uncertain times.
-A personal services COVID-19 waiver MUST be completed before every appointment. You will be prompted to fill out our COVID-19 waiver when scheduling your appointment. You do not need to print out this waiver. Our booking system will automatically prompt you to complete it before your appointment can take place. Please visit your account on https://www.vagaro.com/tanique to fill out this form.
-You MUST wear a mask to enter the building.
-If you have any questions, please call our concierge at 240-500-8547
Below you will find our business policies and procedures as they pertain to COVID-19
BUSINESS REOPENING PLAN
Employees are required to wear a face mask. The business will work on behalf of employees to obtain reusable face masks should they not be able to get their own. We will train every employee on proper usage and sanitation of their face masks and display posters on recommended procedures.
Employees will wash hands when first entering the building, prior to taking their temperature.
Taking Employee Body Temps. After washing their hands, employees will take their temperature and record it on a tracking sheet, sanitizing before and after use with alcohol. Any employees having temperatures of 100°F or higher will be sent home and instructed to isolate themselves and watch for symptoms.
Symptom Monitoring. Employees will be asked to call into the studio and inform Mia-Faire Williams or Reggie Williams if they have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Dry Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills / Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. Employees exhibiting any of these symptoms will be asked to remain home, isolate and monitor their symptoms.
BUSINESS DISINFECTING PLAN
Sanitizing Solutions. A bleach disinfection solution containing 5T of bleach per gallon, Disinfecting Spray and a 70% alcohol disinfecting sanitizer set will be stocked at all times. The bleach solution is to be sprayed on hard counter tops and other non-porous areas. The alcohol solution and disinfecting spray is meant for hand sanitizing and areas where bleach is not recommended. Employees will be trained on proper usage of each.
Employee cleaning plan
- Bathroom. Employees will be sanitizing the bathroom toilet handles, doorknobs, faucets, and soap dispensers every hour, or when any employee uses the bathroom. A logbook will be kept at the concierge counter and reminders set at each hour.
- Office. Before we sit down in the office, we will sanitize keyboards, computer mouse, and desk area.
- Public areas. Employees will be sanitizing the business entrances and exits, any other doorknobs, and any display case handles.
- Customer Contact. Employees will sanitize their hands with alcohol after physical interaction with a customer or any monetary exchange, along with any areas that a customer has touched at a service counter before interacting with the next customer.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING PLAN
• There is only 1 office, 1 break room, 1 concierge counter, 5 treatment rooms and right now; all service areas are more than 6 feet apart.
• Employees and delivery people have been instructed to maintain their physical distance between each other.
Normally, our maximum occupancy is 150. Our public space is 2000 square feet. Our amended capacity to reduce by 50% is now 75 people.
In phase 1, we will only allow a maximum of 10 people at any one time, and will increase to 20 at phase 2, which we will hold until all restrictions are lifted or changed.