***DUE TO COVID-19 TANIQUE & BLOWN DRY BAR WILL HAVE CONTINUOUS UPDATES TO THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF APPOINTMENTS. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH US AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, a personal services COVID-19 waiver MUST be signed and submitted for every appointment right now. Please print the waiver HERE and bring it with you.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING
All clients are asked to call the studio when they arrive and wait in their vehicle.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING
We will only have one service provider working on one client at a time as we slowly reopen to maintain social distancing and lower the risk of exposure.
At this time, the only services available are sunless tanning and lash extensions.
Clients will wear their masks the entire time during lash appointments. Spray tanning appointments will remove their masks when needed.
All Clients will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
If you have any questions, please call the concierge at 240-500-8547
Below you will find our business policies and procedures as they pertain to COVID-19
BUSINESS REOPENING PLAN
Employees are required to wear a face mask. The business will work on behalf of employees to obtain reusable face masks should they not be able to get their own. We will train every employee on proper usage and sanitation of their face masks and display posters on recommended procedures.
Employees will wash hands when first entering the building, prior to taking their temperature.
Taking Employee Body Temps. After washing their hands, employees will take their temperature and record it on a tracking sheet, sanitizing before and after use with alcohol. Any employees having temperatures of 100°F or higher will be sent home and instructed to isolate themselves and watch for symptoms.
Symptom Monitoring. Employees will be asked to call into the studio and inform Mia-Faire Williams or Reggie Williams if they have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Dry Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills / Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. Employees exhibiting any of these symptoms will be asked to remain home, isolate and monitor their symptoms.
BUSINESS DISINFECTING PLAN
Sanitizing Solutions. A bleach disinfection solution containing 5T of bleach per gallon, Disinfecting Spray and a 70% alcohol disinfecting sanitizer set will be stocked at all times. The bleach solution is to be sprayed on hard counter tops and other non-porous areas. The alcohol solution and disinfecting spray is meant for hand sanitizing and areas where bleach is not recommended. Employees will be trained on proper usage of each.
Employee cleaning plan
- Bathroom. Employees will be sanitizing the bathroom toilet handles, doorknobs, faucets, and soap dispensers every hour, or when any employee uses the bathroom. A logbook will be kept at the concierge counter and reminders set at each hour.
- Office. Before we sit down in the office, we will sanitize keyboards, computer mouse, and desk area.
- Public areas. Employees will be sanitizing the business entrances and exits, any other doorknobs, and any display case handles.
- Customer Contact. Employees will sanitize their hands with alcohol after physical interaction with a customer or any monetary exchange, along with any areas that a customer has touched at a service counter before interacting with the next customer.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING PLAN
• There is only 1 office, 1 break room, 1 concierge counter, 4 treatment rooms and right now all are more than 6 feet apart as well as the service beds and chairs.
• Employees and delivery people have been instructed to maintain their physical distance between each other.
At this time, we will be operating with no waiting area. Clients will be instructed to call or text the concierge when they arrive at the studio. Concierge will call each client as its time for their appointment and instruct them to enter the building.
We will be having lash appointments exit thru the lash lounge.
Normally, our maximum occupancy is 150. Our public space is 2000 square feet. Our amended capacity to reduce by 50% is now 75 people.
In phase 1, we will only allow a maximum of 10 people at any one time, and will increase to 20 at phase 2, which we will hold until all restrictions are lifted or changed.